1. Fees once paid are not returnable/refundable or transferrable.
2. Study material given to students is a proprietary material. It should not be shared or copied or circulated, disclose, reproduce, duplicate and distribute in any form. Strict action will be taken against violation. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of Pragati Group Of Education material, the admission will be cancelled.
3. The material given may not match total syllabus. Students are advised to follow guidelines issued by the institute.
4. Study material will be issued only once. Students are advised to keep them safe. No duplicate or copy of the material will be issued.
5. By sharing mobile number and mail ID (single and unique email id and mobile number), students consent to receive mail and messages from Pragati Group Of Education. The institute does not guarantee for confidentiality of the number and the mail ID though measures will be taken to keep them secure. Pragati Group Of Education will not be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of communicating with a student by email and/or SMS.
6. The management holds the right to provide admission to the courses.
7. The right to rusticate any student for indiscipline or violation of terms and conditions rests with the management.
8. Students shall submit his/her recent passport size photograph at the time of admission.
9. If a student of Pragati Group Of Education clears any exams such as the Paramedical/ physiotharaphy / pharmacy or any related ones and gets placed in a position, he or she shall not lend their names to any other institution by suppressing the real facts for any financial or material consideration. Violation of these terms of condition will be strictly dealt with by taking to a legal recourse.
10. By taking enrollment, the student submits to the above said terms and conditions.
11. All aspirants will maintain necessary code of conduct as laid down in rules and regulations.
12. Aspirants shall attend the classes regularly and take the necessary steps laid down by Pragati.
13. Study material is prepared according to the nature of competitive exams and sometimes they may not match the syllabus. Students shall not demand for a new study material.
14. Pragati Group Of Education only helps and guides aspirants to success at competitive exams and does not guarantee successful results or final selection to jobs.
15. Attention: Main exam enrolled candidate can’t claim fee refund under any circumstances. (Fee will not be refunded post –prelims result).